Investor – California Property Cash Flow Loan
The California Property Cash Flow loan qualification is determined based on a debt coverage ratio, or DCR, with borrowers qualifying based on cash flows from the subject property.
RTC Mortgage’s California Property Cash Flow Loan is for experienced real estate investors who are purchasing or refinancing investment properties.
- Employment and income not disclosed on the loan application
- Debt to Income ratio not calculated
- Loan qualification based on the cash flow of the subject property (Debt Coverage Ratio)
- Borrowers may own an unlimited number of financed properties
- Credit score as low as 680
- Maximum LTV 80%
- Cash out up to $2M
- No ownership seasoning requirement for cash-out refinance
- Loan amount up to $2M
- Gift Funds / Gift of Equity allowed
This is a perfect loan for borrowers who acquired investment properties paying all cash (recoup some cash) or borrowers who used hard money loans to acquire real estate.
5/1 ARM – Interest only available
15 & 30 year fixed
If you think your financial situation makes sense for qualifying for a loan, email us today or call (949) 494-4861 during business hours to see if one of our Common-Sense Underwriting loan programs is the loan you have been searching for.
Or if you’re ready to get started, click to get pre-qualified to begin your loan application right away.